This may be one of the worst holiday ever in my life. It started very very wrongly. In the morning, i went with my grandmother and father to NUH for my aj ma appointment for checkup only. However, when we started to take a bus there, everything change. When we were in the bus, my ah ma complain of dizziness, then she vomited. I was very scared and nervous already. when we reach the hospital, she kept on vomting. Therefore, we put her on a wheelchair and i push her to the clinic where she was suppose to have her checkup. She continues to vomit and she got in to see the doctor first. i felt strange as why is the clinic is for digestive as she was suppose to check her heart. Then, the doctor say that he was checking juz the stomach and he wanted her to do a scope to check whether she has any ulcer or CANCER in the stomach. I started to worried and going to cry as i sob but my ah ma did not want it. Then, he say it is better to send her to the emergency there. so we send her in and her high blood pressure was very high, around 203. Thus, the nurse brought her in and take some medication and injection to bring her blood pressure down. I was very afraid and the nurse told us to sit outside the A and E area. I saw many ill ppl sending down from the emergency ambulance and i shiver which includes car accident. We continue to w8 as they take her blood test and we waited for a very long time. This whole incident took place from 12 to 630p.m. She was then admitted when i started to cry. We went to the ward and look for her and i tried not to show that i am sad and smile and laugh. I was very very scare when the doctor came and ask all the stroke symptoms as some of it does happen on my ah ma like the neck to the shoulder to the hand painfulness, dizziness and vomiting. I am really scare . HOW? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
['-The Memories-']
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
['-The Notes-']
-Tagboard Code HERE-
ShoutMix chat widget
['-The Others'-]
..Links
..Links
..Links
..Links
..Links
..Links
..Links
..Links
..Links
..Links
['-Credits-']
Skin By:Scorpiona
Brushes:1
Image By:HingzteandEdviant